Monday, June 2, 2008

We are going to be late!!

On May 24, Aunt Brooke was getting married. We were going to be late. I was running around trying to get everyone ready. Brad had just got home from the farm and still needed to get in the shower, trying to hurry I put Korty in the shower with him. As I was running around getting breakfast ready, Jacob and Sadie ready and not to mention myself, I still had to pack the diaper bag load the dishwasher and clean out the van (scarey). As I was finishing up with all my choirs I stopped and listened - the shower was still going..... frantic I went in there to see what was taking so long, just to find out Brad and Korty were in the shower having a water gun fight!!! I wanted to scream. This was not one of the many things I had planned for the morning or even the day but instead I started laughing, We all did! On the way to the wedding Brad explained: Life happens whether or not we want it to but if we don't take a moment and enjoy it then we will be missing out on alot.

No comments: