Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Boys will be boys


Today Carter got to come and play @ our house while Sadie was at pre-school. The boys had lots of fun playing in a tent, riding bikes, and playing with toy swords. It was almost time for Cater to go home when Brad called and asked me to bring the boys up to Bishop Butlers house where he was baling hay. He wouldn't tell me exactly why, he just said the boys would love it. When we got there and saw the SNAKE stuck in the bale of hay- the boys were SO EXCITED!! Korty wanted it out, so Brad pulled out what he could. I bet it was 3-4 feet long. I hate snakes DEAD or ALIVE. But this was not for me. This was all about these little boys and the fun experience to play with a dead snake. ( This is one experience they will talk about for years!)

1 comment:

Amber Staub said...

I'm not a big of snakes either and that's a big snake. That is definitley something only a boy would appreciate.