Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's All bout Me!


ABC about me

This is all Danyales fault-- I hope she is happy!!

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A- Attached or single: Attached and most the time loving it.

B- Best Friend: My mom and sister--- Yes mom Danyale.

C-Cake or Pie: cake, cake, cake, and more cake

D-Day: Sunday, after church we go to the farm and watch the cows-- try it before you knock it. Brad doesn't work

E- Essential Item: My kids!

F- Favorite Color: Blue, Danyale insisted that she owned pink- so I went for blue.

G-Gummi Bears or Worms: neither- chocolate

H-Home town: Huntington, Utah

I- Indulgences: cook books, beed time stories with all three kids in bed with me.

J- January or July?: July, bring on the fireworks

K-Kids: Three-- Korty,4 3/4 Sadie, 3 and Jacob, 1 I love being a mom!!

L-Life is incomplete without: Family, Friends and Cows

M- Marriage Date: Febuary 15, 2003- I've been pregant or nursing ever since!!

N- Number of Siblings: 1 sister and 1 brother, I have middle child syndrome (or so I am told)

O- Oranges or Apples: What ever I have

P- Phobias or Fears: loosing my family or friends

Q- Quote: I never said it would be easy I only said it would be worth it!

R- Reason To Smile: Korty, Sadie and Jacob

S- Season: Fall and Spring HATE winter and snow

T- Tag Three: Amber S, Kara, Allison

U- Unknown fact about me: I was home coming queen!

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: We raise cows!

W- Worst Habit: Yelling and nagging

X-Rays or Ultrasounds: either don't care

Y-Your favorite food: Mexican or Italian

Z: Zodiac Sign: Pices

2 comments:

Amber Staub said...

I love reading these questionaires about people but I suck at actually completeing them myself. I will actually try and do this one.

Kristin said...

Kori, it was so fun reading your blog! I love seeing what people are up to! I hope you don't mind my peeking!