Thursday, October 9, 2008

Halloween Pictures

Everyone go right now to the Kiddie Kandids website http://www.kiddiekandids.com/freeoffer. They have a coupon for a free 8x10 photo. I am a sucker for anything free so Danyale and I took the kids to get their pictures taken in their Halloween costumes. Did we just do this and are we insane? Yes, thanks for asking. They turned out so cute. I always do Halloween pictures and have one of Korty in the pumpkin outfit similar to the new one of Jacob. Also I have to tell you, All the kids were done except Logan and we were having a hard time getting a good photo of him. The photographer lady had to step away for a min. to help another customer, so being the rebel that Danyale is, started taking photos of Logan herself. And I have to say she did a pretty good job. I don't think the lady was very happy with her though. So here are the Bunderson's and Christensen's again.

Korty - Pirate



Sadie - Snow White



Jacob - Pumpkin



Logan - Luke Skywalker



Aubrey - Butterfly

No comments: