Saturday, October 11, 2008

Super Saturday


Today was a fun day. Brad got rained out so I talked him into going to SLC with me and the kids. I wanted to take the kids to the Myan and maybe to a movie. Brad changed the plan-- He wanted to go to RUBY TUESDAY (since they have better food). The kids loved it. Sadie is a little girl after her daddies heart. She ate more steak than I did. Korty was just happy to try a little of everything.
Then we took the kids over to the Myan to eat dessert and watch the divers- but NO ONE could eat another bite. So we just watched the divers. It was allot of fun see the kids so amazed. Jacob got really into it, he kept clapping and hollering.

After we left next we stopped at a PUMPKIN PATCH- Korty, Sadie and I went hunting. It was cold so Brad stayed in the van with Jake. The kids loved it. Korty and Sadie both picked out white pumpkins and I got Jacob a plain orange one- I liked the traditional color. Any way after that we ended our trip at Sports Man Ware House, how can we go wrong there? The day was a success for everyone!

1 comment:

Amber Staub said...

What a fun day. Cute picture of Sadie and Korty. Sadie is so photogenic. I love taking the girls to the pumpkin patch. What a great family activity.