Saturday, November 15, 2008

After Math!!


Well it's been a couple of days since the hair incident. NO, I did not take her to a barber, although I wanted to. I trimmed it up myself (heck, I couldn't hurt it!) Then I had to go and buy ALOT of clips. So this is Sadie clipping back all of the little pieces. It is not funny! I really think we have both learned alot from this. 1. Don't leave scissors in drawers that your 3 year old can reach. 2. There is NO such thing as a Hair Fairy!! And 3. It is just hair, it will grow back and she is still the prettiest little thing I have ever seen!!

4 comments:

Elise said...

From the 1st picture you can not see that its that short but with the clips you can totally see. UGH I guess you better go buy a bunch of cute girl hats. But your right she is still way cute with that kori smile on her face. LOL

Jason & Rebecca Jones Family said...

She could be bald and still be way cute.

Amber Staub said...

I'm still waiting for one of my girls to do that. I know it's going to happen. I agree with you that she is still pretty darn cute with that adorable short hair. You did a great job fixing it!

Sue said...

You know, when you are that CUTE you can kinda' wear your hair anyway you want!