Tuesday, November 11, 2008

SADIE'S HAIRCUT!!




Well this is what happened. Korty was in time out because he would rather sit in time out than help pick up. Sadie and Jacob just had a bath and I was trying to figure out the computer. When Sadie walked into the room and smiled a her "I should be in trouble smile". I didn't think to much about it. I kept working on the computer, when Korty came running in saying Sadie cut off her hair. He was carring a lock of Sadie's hair about 3 inches long. I got sick. I know it is only hair and I'm sure most little girls have done this but I was physically ill. I hollared her name and she came just like nothing had happened. Her hair was still pretty wet so I couldn't really see much damage. It was only until I saw the garbage can full, and combed through her hair that I realized she had done a pretty great job! Well, I grabbed her and spanked her butt and I told her I was taking her to the barber, Paul, to have him shave off her hair. And about then I started crying! So she started crying. Then we sat there and cried together hugging. It was a mess. Pretty soon we both stopped and we talked about hair will grow back - I just hope It won't take very long:)

Well it is 7:34pm and Sadie is already asleep about 2 hours earlier than norm.
~I bet she wishing there was such thing as a HAIR FAIRY,
She would be raking it in!

6 comments:

Danyale said...

Oh my HELL!!! What a little stink!!!

Elise said...

Well I guess i am lucky and i will keep my fingers crossed but neither one of my girls have cut there own hair stuffed animals, dolls, but never their own. Is that picture after the barber fixed it if not i would say that she did a good job. The things kids think of. Gotta love them.

allisonj_2004 said...

Say did this to. She wanted her pretty out. We cut them out so she helped her self. This was just right after we had the scissor talk. Good thing she didnt have much hair then.

Jason & Rebecca Jones Family said...

Talk to jenn. All of her boys have cut the sisters hair. And they did not do a ggod job.

Kristen said...

Your kids are soooo cute. It is fun to see your family, thank heavens for this blog stuff!! I have a little girl that did that more than once..it grows back!! I have to laugh at Danyales comment though...that is funny!

Anonymous said...

Kori, your kids are all so cute. I think that every mom has to go through the hair cutting stage at least with one kid. Mine was my oldest boy it was easier the if it was my daughter. I just shaved his head bald. I would have cried if it was my daughter. There is just something about girls and their hair. You have a cute family. It's so good to hear from you.
Mindy