Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Build a Bear





For Korty's Birthday Grandma B took him to Build a Bear Work Shop. This is where grandma took the kids the day of Jacobs Surgery. Korty and Grandma have been planning this date for about 2 months now. I guess when they got there it didn't take Korty very long to decide what he wanted. And it didn't take Sadie very long to convience Grandma that she didn't get anything for her birthday! Needless to say both of my kids walked out of there with an awesome new friend. Korty has a cheeta nemed JAG. Sadie had a Black Lab named Rissa.

3 comments:

allisonj_2004 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amber Staub said...

Look how happy they look. I made the mistake of taking my girls in there on day "just to look" and now we can't walk by it without them begging me to get them one.

John and Ashley said...

Hey Kori, Hope you don't mind me taking a peak. Your kids are so cute. I didn't know you had three I just thought you had two. I can totally relate to the hair cutting stuff. Maybe it's a 2nd child thing because Macie has cut hers several times. We're finally out of that stage.