Monday, November 3, 2008

HaPpY HaLLoWeEn!!





Halloween was fun! Brad was late coming home form work (of course). So I took the kids to the Trunk or Treat by myself. This is the way to do it, we got there and 45 min. later the bags were full and the kids were happy.
Then we went to Bethany's house for pictures. Grandma went to Provo to watch Breanna play Volley Ball, so we needed to send here pictures. By then Brad was in town so we went to a few more places - including the town Barber shop to visit Paul who was still cutting hair. When we were leaving to go home "Crampa" called and told us that Brooke and Nate had suprised him and they wanted to see the kids in there costumes. So went detored. The kids were SO excited to see Aunt Booke they climed all over her -- I'm sure all the sugar had something to do with it.
All in all this was a pretty fun night. Korty Carved his pumpkin like a scarey, mean, monster and Sadie didn't want to she said it was "EEUUW", so she just took a magic marker to it. Jacob's was just the plastic Mr. Potato head eyes, nose and mouth that Sadie and Korty stuck on.


3 comments:

Shanae Butler said...

Too cute! I am hurt that I am not in your "friends" list.

Amber Staub said...

What a fun holiday for kids. Trunk-r-treats are the best. The pumpkins look great. Once again, Sadie is such a girl with her legs crossed in the picture and her saying the pumpkins are EWWW. She is too cute.

Sharp Clan said...

Kori, I can't even remember how I got to your blog, but I'm glad I found ya. Your kids are so cute, I love the magic marker idea. Our boys picked out the hardest thing to carve and then of course made us carve them. Your life sounds about as hectic as mine, but isn't it the best?!? Glad I tracked you down, miss ya and love ya- Brydi